TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated May, 09, 2022
These Terms and Conditions form a valid and binding contract between Enta Green LLC (“Enta Green”), a company incorporated in the United Arab Emirates Sharjah Media Free Zone and the Participants. The Parties agree on their collaboration on the terms of this Contract and agree as follows:
1. DEFINITIONS:-Booking means the online submission by the participant to join any journey;
-Journey refers to any journey, experience or event designed, customized or sold by Enta Green
-Participant or Participants means the person who completes a booking and/or submits a booking form;
-Contract and for whose actions, errors and omissions the participant is fully and solely responsible for;
-Party or Parties means individually either Enta Green or Participants or collectively refers to all together;
-Travel Service Provider means the company appointed by Enta Green to handle transport, accommodation and/or ground operations;
-Conservation Partner means the company, association or organization appointed by Enta Green to handle ground operations for items on the itinerary and;
-USD means the United States Dollars only.
2. PAYMENT TERMS:At least 50% of journey costs are to be paid at the time of the reservation if it was more than 45 days prior departure and the balance is to be maximum by 45 days prior to departure.
3. CANCELLATION, REFUND & MODIFICATIONS POLICIES:You may cancel your journey at any time provided you notify the Company by email or phone call or text/whatsApp and receive a confirmation by email. The following charges will be levied on any cancellation from days before the journey’s departure date:
60 days or more 10% of journey Cost
60 – 45 days 50% of journey Cost
45 – 7 days 80% of journey Cost
7 – 1 days 100% of journey Cost
Note: Payment terms and cancellation policy for some journeys may differ depending on the reservation and booking terms, deposit and cancellation policy of our partners. Higher percentage of journey costs may be compensated on the condition that the canceled seat is replaced or filled. Journey Cancellation: Enta Green reserves the right to cancel any journey due to insufficient sign ups, in which case, the paid amount can be used as credit for another Enta Green journey.
Enta Green and its associates reserve the right to make any deemed necessary changes to your journey or itinerary and you will be notified of any changes at the earliest possible opportunity. If a major change to your itinerary is necessary, provided it does not arise from circumstances beyond the Company’s control, you may choose (i) to accept the change of arrangements (ii) to reschedule your journey with us or (iii) to cancel your journey and request a refund excluding the processing fees.
4. CONDITIONS:Enta Green is not responsible for expenses (e.g. non refundable airline tickets, visa fees, equipment, etc.) incurred by journey members in preparing for canceled journey, regardless of cancellation reason, or for any additional expenses should the journey members have embarked or returned prior to or after any scheduled date.
Enta Green is not responsible for any expenses incurred due to any deviation from the schedule undertaken by choice of journey participants. Additional unscheduled services not included in the journey cost will be charged to the participant's credit card. Enta Green alone reserves the right to cancel (in accordance with the above terms), or postpone any journey due to acts of man (e.g. war, terrorism, etc.), or forces of nature beyond Enta Green's control ( Natural disasters such as but not limited to earthquakes, volcanoes, pandemics ...etc) Early Departures: No refunds will be given for participants leaving a journey by personal choice, or by direction of the guide. Unscheduled services such as transportation, meals, hotels, etc.., are the responsibility of the participant. Route Changes: It is possible that a route change due to forces of nature may become necessary on the journey. Route changes will always be at the discretion of the guide. No refunds will be available in the event of any route or itinerary change. Postponement or Delay: Delays and postponements in transportation sometimes occur. Enta Green cannot be responsible for these at any time. Every effort will be made to minimize any inconvenience, but Enta Green is not responsible for any additional costs that may arise. Responsibility: journey members are responsible for the cost of evacuations. journey insurance, which includes emergency evacuation coverage, is strongly recommended.
Enta Green will take every care possible of client’s baggage and property but is not liable for loss, damage, theft or delayed delivery. Enta Green acts as an agent for the transport, accommodations, and services of the company supplying this journey. Enta Green may not be held liable for non-performance of any such supplier. If the client is not able or willing to assume the above-mentioned risks, the client should purchase journey insurance. NOTE: for specific destinations and journeys, different payment terms and cancellation policies may apply. Please refer to the confirmation email and invoice for further details.
5. DISCLAIMER:Enta Green has made all reasonable efforts to check the accuracy of the information contained in our website. Enta Green cannot however accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions that may appear in this site.
6. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK, RELEASE, AND INDEMNIFICATION:In consideration of the services provided by Enta Green , its shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, volunteers, participants and all other persons or entities associated with or acting in any capacity on its behalf, I hereby agree to release, indemnify and discharge Enta Green , on behalf of myself, my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and estate and for all members of my family, including minor children, as follows: 1) I acknowledge that trekking, skiing/snowboarding, rock climbing and mountaineering, kayaking, cycling, caving, and canoeing entail known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional trauma, injury, paralysis, death or damage to myself, property and/or third-parties. Although Enta Green has taken reasonable steps to provide me with appropriate equipment and skilled guides, I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things: the hazards of traveling in uneven terrain and slips and falls; being struck by rock fall, icefall or other objects dislodged or thrown from above; the use of climbing ropes and equipment, bicycles, kayaks………etc; the forces of nature, including lightning, weather changes and avalanche; the risk of falling off the rock, mountain or into a crevasse; the risk of exposure to insect or animal bites; the risk of altitude and cold including hypothermia, frostbite, acute mountain sickness, cerebral and pulmonary oedema; my own physical condition; the physical exertion associated with this activity, and the risk of being exposed to a pandemic. Additional dangers may include the hazards of traveling in the Third World; accident or illness in remote places without access to emergency medical facilities; war, terrorism and other forces. I understand that this description of these risks is not complete and that other unanticipated inherent risks may occur.
Furthermore, I acknowledge that Enta Green has a difficult job to perform. It seeks safety but is not infallible. It might be unaware of my or another participant’s fitness or abilities. It might misjudge the weather or other environmental conditions. It may give incomplete warnings or instructions and equipment being used might malfunction. I acknowledge that engaging in this activity may require a degree of skill and knowledge different from other activities and that I have responsibilities as a participant. I acknowledge that Enta Green has been available to more fully explain to me the nature and physical demands of this activity and the risks, hazards, and dangers associated with this activity.
2) I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3) I acknowledge that Enta Green and its guides have complete authority and discretion as to the performance of activities and journeys and may modify itineraries, journey plans or cancel a journey for any reason. I acknowledge that the success of the journey depends on cooperation of the participants with the journey guides and with each other. I therefore hereby voluntarily submit to the authority of Enta Green and its guides for the complete duration of the journey. Should a client act in anyway deemed by Enta Green to be reckless, endangering his/her life or the lives of others on the journey; Enta Green has the right to expel the client from the journey immediately with no refund.
4) I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Enta Green from any and all claims, demands or causes of action which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity including, but not limited to my use of Enta Green equipment or facilities; my representations of my mental, health, fitness, and skill; and any claims which alleged negligent acts or omissions of Enta Green .
5) Should Enta Green or anyone acting on their behalf be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this Agreement, I agree to reimburse them for all such fees and costs.
6) I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating in the journey and I agree to bear all the costs of such injury or damage myself should I not have adequate insurance. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
7) I understand that Enta Green may contract with independent contractors to provide services on the journey or activity, including transportation, travel services and guide services. I understand that Enta Green has no control over and accepts no responsibility for the actions of any independent contractor involved in providing services on the journey/activity.
8) Enta Green reserves the right to document (written or photographic) our journeys and participants, and use them for commercial and/or promotional purposes.
The laws of the United Arab Emirates will govern this Agreement and I consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal and local courts in the United Arab Emirates. If there is a dispute between the parties relating to this document, the party substantially prevailing will be entitled to recover all costs and expenses of any subsequent proceedings (including trial, appellate, and arbitration proceedings), including the attorney fees incurred therein. I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Enta Green on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. If any part of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, all the parts shall be given full effect to the extent possible. I have read and understand it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
7. COVID-19:The participant agrees that in the past two weeks: (i) Did not experience any symptoms that are associated with COVID-19 such as cough, fever, shortness of breath, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell; (ii) Did not expose to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the COVID-19.
The participant agrees that Enta Green will not be liable to any additional costs that are associated with COVID-19, this includes and not limited to cancellation due being infected with COVID-19 or due governmental and travel restrictions. In the case that the participant is unable to attend the journey due to contacting or suspecting contact of COVID-19, governmental and travelers restrictions, participant will have the option to (i) reschedule your journey with us or (iii) to cancel your journey and request a refund excluding the processing fees.
The participant agrees to present a negative PCR test upon arrival that is valid for not more than 72 hrs. In the case that the participant gets infected with the COVID-19, the participant will cover any cost associated, this includes but not limited to: (i) Any medical or treatment cost, (ii) PCR Testing, (iii) Transportation to the medical care facility. (iv) Additional room or accommodation for self-isolation. The participant acknowledges the contagious nature of COVID-19 and the public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing and other prevention methods. I further acknowledge that Enta Green has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19. I further acknowledge that Enta Green cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with COVID-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, staff, and other clients and their families.
Enta Green will arrange COVID-19 PCR testing (if required) for the participants to conduct before traveling back to their home country, the COVID-19 PCR test cost will be covered by the participant.